We love what we do,
it's a way of life.
Our global network of specialists shares an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better. We possess an inclusive group of individuals with an array of skills and expertise. We provide capacity building, strategic communications, management and technical assistance, applied research, performance monitoring, and procurement assistance to clients and partners worldwide.
Recent graduates and seasoned professionals are welcome at our organization. Our recruiters work hard to seek talent with a diversity of skills and backgrounds so that we are strategically positioned to offer value and be more effective in our work.
6 + Years of ExperienceApply Now!Apply now
The Senior Program Officer is an intermediate professional position, with the primary responsibility of leading and coordinating team members in the development of quality proposal and bids. This position may subsequently grow to encompass direct management of projects.
• Lead and coordinate development of high-value or complex proposals or bids including proposal writing and interdepartmental coordination with Program, HR, Operations, Awards and Finance team for proposal development.
• Support new business efforts in sourcing for and responding to RFPs, E.O.Is grants and other funding opportunities
• Must be able to appropriately review proposals to ensure it is well synthesised and cohesive
• Cultivate business relationships with external stakeholders and potential partners for large scale or strategic funding opportunities
• Works closely with the new business team to ensure prompt response to new business leads
• Track up-coming funding opportunities, donor engagement and proposal development process.
• Provide professional developmental opportunities for junior program staff. Evaluate performance of supervisee(s) and provide constructive feedback and proactive leadership
• Serve as primary interface for the organization and local staff to implement projects
• Achieve project requirements within budget, established time-frame, standards of quality, and donor satisfaction
• Establish, maintain, and develop productive working relationship with field staff, supervisees, consultants at large, and other departments within 360HSDC
• Represent program management at offsite venues for the purpose of business development and information dissemination as directed
• Contribute to and inform program design, knowledge of tools towards implementation of projects, knowledge management and thought leadership, and collection of resources.
• Work with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team to design and determine indicators, ensure that the field has the tools to monitor progress made towards indicators, periodically check in with field team on data collection and progress toward meeting objectives, and share experience with regional teams
• Monitor and evaluate project progress and performance, including reviewing deliverables, and make recommendations where project activities may need to be adjusted based on M&E results
• Travel to field offices to monitor project activities
• Work with Human Resources to source and recruit critical talent
• Support design, review/selection, and implementation of sub-awards, including review of quarterly narrative and financial reports, as well as processing invoices.
• Ensure the quality of monthly/quarterly reports.
• Provide input into annual work-plans, performance monitoring plans, and other programmatic reports.
• Other duties as assigned.